Single Moms Seeking Help
STEP 1: Read Is Bridge of Hope Right For Me
STEP 2: Bridge of Hope Application Form
STEP 3: Applicants who appear to meet our criteria will receive a call from staff to schedule an interview.
STEP 4: Viable candidates for our full service program will be scheduled for a second interview.
Please fill out the application available above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or print and mail to:
Bridge of Hope Berks County
300 Church Street
Reading, PA 19601
Please be aware that our application process takes 5 to 12 weeks. Your acceptance into our program is based on whether you meet the criteria for individuals we serve as well as whether we are ready to accept another individual into our program.
If you meet the criteria for our program, our staff will be contacting you to set up an interview within the next two weeks. You should continue to explore other avenues for housing and/or employment opportunities while you are waiting to hear from us.
- May 26, 2017 — Save the Date for a Fashion Show Fundraiser!…Read More
- May 15, 2017 — Bridge of Hope Berks County becomes Thrivent Choice Organization…Read More
- May 15, 2017 — Fulton Bank awards grant!…Read More
- May 15, 2017 — Santander Bank Foundation awards CRA grant…Read More
- May 11, 2017 — Collegiate Church Corporation awards grant!…Read More
- Mar 07, 2017 — Thank you to all of our 2016 Bridge Builder’s Brunch Sponsors and Auction Donors…Read More
- May 18, 2016 — Bridge of Hope Berks County on YouTube…Read More