Attend a Fundraising Event – Bridge Builders’ Brunch
Annual Bridge Builders’ Brunch
Each year in early November, Bridge of Hope Berks County hosts its major fundraiser. We call it the Bridge Builders’ Brunch, and it is a fabulous way to spend a Sunday afternoon! There is lots of great music, food and fellowship. There is also a Live and Silent Auction, so it’s a great place to do some Christmas shopping. Most importantly, we are able to celebrate the incredible work that is done by our mothers and their neighboring groups and staff.
Our 2016 brunch was held at the DoubleTree Hotel in Reading, and was a great success! The event netted over $30,000 for our work in helping homeless families achieve stability. We are very grateful to all of the sponsors, auction donors and volunteers who helped to make this event a success. Please see our post for a complete list of names.
We invite you to attend the luncheon, be a sponsor, auction donor, or to serve on the planning committee. If you are interested in getting involved with the 2017 Bridge Builders’ Brunch in any capacity, please email Jody Widing at email@example.com
- Mar 07, 2017 — Thank you to all of our 2016 Bridge Builder’s Brunch Sponsors and Auction Donors…Read More
- Sep 21, 2016 — Santander Bank Foundation awards CRA grant…Read More
- Sep 11, 2016 — Bridge of Hope Berks County becomes Thrivent Choice Organization…Read More
- May 21, 2016 — Grant awarded from Collegiate Church Corporation…Read More
- Nov 10, 2015 — Bridge of Hope Berks County on youtube…Read More