Give to End Homelessness
Thank you for wanting to become a financial partner with us! You may:
- click above to donate online
- mail your donation to us
Other ways to Give to Bridge of Hope to end family homelessness
- Gifts in Memory or in Honor.
- Employee Matching Plan.
- Donate auction or raffle items for one of our fundraisers.
- Donate gift cards.
- Donate household items or furniture.
- Donate a car in good repair.
- Host an event.
Become a Monthly Donor
We invite you to make a monthly gift via check or credit card. If you prefer mailing checks, we can send you 12 envelopes. If you prefer credit card, you can call us with your card number or make your first gift online using the link above (then check “recurring – monthly” and write in the “comments” box the date that you’d like Bridge of Hope to charge your credit card each month).
Bridge of Hope’s Financial Partners
The work of Bridge of Hope is funded through donations from individuals, churches, businesses and foundations. We invite you to become a financial partner with us to end homelessness for single mothers and their children in our community.
Bridge of Hope’s Financial Accountability
The board and staff of Bridge of Hope operate with a passionate commitment to best practices in Christian, nonprofit social services. This includes financial contributions by board members, excellence in organizational management and strong financial accountability. A copy of Bridge of Hope’s financial audit from the past fiscal year is always available upon request.
- Mar 07, 2017 — Thank you to all of our 2016 Bridge Builder’s Brunch Sponsors and Auction Donors…Read More
- Sep 21, 2016 — Santander Bank Foundation awards CRA grant…Read More
- Sep 11, 2016 — Bridge of Hope Berks County becomes Thrivent Choice Organization…Read More
- May 21, 2016 — Grant awarded from Collegiate Church Corporation…Read More
- Nov 10, 2015 — Bridge of Hope Berks County on youtube…Read More