Start a Neighboring Group
We are delighted that you are interested in offering friendship to a family facing homelessness! To form a neighboring group at your church:
- Discuss the possibility of a neighboring group with as many people as possible within your church, such as members of Sunday School classes, women’s groups, small groups, or the mission committee. Bridge of Hope has brochures, DVDs, and bulletin inserts that explain neighboring.
- Invite a Bridge of Hope staff person or volunteer to speak at your church about this ministry opportunity.
- When 6 to 10 people commit to being in a neighboring group, the Bridge of Hope staff will train the neighbors and match them with a single mother and her children.
- May 26, 2017 — Save the Date for a Fashion Show Fundraiser!…Read More
- May 15, 2017 — Bridge of Hope Berks County becomes Thrivent Choice Organization…Read More
- May 15, 2017 — Fulton Bank awards grant!…Read More
- May 15, 2017 — Santander Bank Foundation awards CRA grant…Read More
- May 11, 2017 — Collegiate Church Corporation awards grant!…Read More
- Mar 07, 2017 — Thank you to all of our 2016 Bridge Builder’s Brunch Sponsors and Auction Donors…Read More
- May 18, 2016 — Bridge of Hope Berks County on YouTube…Read More